Welcome!

Unleash the Internet and put it to work for you! Hi! Welcome to Diane Design It! I'm Diane Miano, an online marketing consultant and social media coach, and the core of my business is helping solo-entrepreneurs and small businesses use free and low cost online marketing tools and networking to grow their profits! ... continue reading welcome

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009 Contact Me Information

Here's all my contact information...

Diane Miano
DianeDesignIt!
Cell: 863-840-0335
Fax to email: 863-248-0940
E-mail: Diane@dianedesignit.com

If you'd like to receive weekly updates, please add your email address in the "Subscribe" section (your address is stored securely by the folks at Feedburner, never sold, and you can unsubscribe at any time)!

Shop online for your perfect domain name now, and get started creating a site immediately... or call me to take over the task for you!

Follow me and I'll follow you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment