Welcome!

Unleash the Internet and put it to work for you! Hi! Welcome to Diane Design It! I'm Diane Miano, an online marketing consultant and social media coach, and the core of my business is helping solo-entrepreneurs and small businesses use free and low cost online marketing tools and networking to grow their profits! ... continue reading welcome

Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally, here's the strategy needed to unlock Social Media "Zen!"


Update: As of July 18, the book will only be offered a short time longer. Click here to Get "The Zen of Social Media Marketing" now!

This new e-book is the best follow-up manual to my recent social media marketing presentations! It addresses the social media challenge head on - why some people struggle with Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and video, while others use it effortlessly to promote their businesses and not-for-profit causes. I could not put it down and have made notes all throughout the accompanying workbook. I would say it's the best $27 I've spent lately!

That's why I'm so pleased to be able to offer this e-book to all my clients through my DianeDesignIt online site! Click here to visit Click To Client website!

The author Shama Hyder, owner of Click to Client, is a global online marketing consultant based in Texas, and she has published much more than an ebook! The Zen of Social Media Marketing is actually a self-guided journey in learning to use social media correctly and for profit that includes the techniques and blueprint to success! I would be thrilled if I helped to get this book into the hands of all my friends and customers as well as hundreds of solo-entrepreneurs and small businesses.

Click here to read what you will learn in The Zen of Social Media Marketing!

When compared to the many information products sold through the Internet today to help you improve your online marketing, this is the best value I've found! (And you know how I like low-cost solutions!) The price is only $27 for the immediate download, and listen to this - if you are a non-profit looking to leverage the social media sphere, you can e-mail Shama for a complimentary copy!



Click here to visit Click To Client website!

0 comments:

Post a Comment