Welcome!

Unleash the Internet and put it to work for you! Hi! Welcome to Diane Design It! I'm Diane Miano, an online marketing consultant and social media coach, and the core of my business is helping solo-entrepreneurs and small businesses use free and low cost online marketing tools and networking to grow their profits! ... continue reading welcome

Sunday, November 23, 2008

If RSS, Vodcasts and Viral Marketing sound Greek...

These online marketing strategies may sound Greek to you, but they can be used successfully by small business and individuals! Just take a look at Blogger's "Blogs of Note" sometime, and you'll be so impressed by everyday people like you and me that are making a name for themselves or their businesses by blogging!

By offering their readers great content, these bloggers are turning people who are browsing into buyers! However, with all the "technological wizardry" available, we cannot neglect the process of analyzing our target markets and planning an overall internet strategy. I'm immersed in David Meerman Scott's book, "The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing and Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly." Meanwhile, you might find this clip thought-provoking!

During a keynote presentation, David was asked the ultimate question during the Q&A session. * How do I explain to my boss the value to letting go of control and engaging my customers in a more intimate and public forum? * How do I measure the ROI of Success via social media engagements and creating content that may be of value to my customers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment