Welcome!

Unleash the Internet and put it to work for you! Hi! Welcome to Diane Design It! I'm Diane Miano, an online marketing consultant and social media coach, and the core of my business is helping solo-entrepreneurs and small businesses use free and low cost online marketing tools and networking to grow their profits! ... continue reading welcome

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting! This site is a portfolio-style blog for my creative company: DianeDesignIt! It's a good example of the {c r e a t i v e} use of a blog, and free!

The core of my business is finding internet solutions that are kind to the budget for small businesses and individuals. I have been my own Guinea Pig for years! Think of DianeDesignIt as your outsourced internet marketing department. From A to Z, we will plan and execute your web presence; drive traffic to your site, blog or online store; and analyze the effectiveness... then watch your bottom line grow.

So, if you've been waiting to launch yourself on the Internet, let's get started and make the internet work for you! We will begin with a free consultation, and some of you are more DIY ("do it yourself") than others. That's okay! I'm happy to share ideas on how you can use the internet to promote your business or organization or yourself! But let's agree -- what I really want to hear you say is, "Diane Design It!"


For more information, contact:
Diane Miano/DianeDesignIt
E-mail to: diane@dianedesignit.com
Cell: (863) 840-0335 Eastern Standard Time

0 comments:

Post a Comment